Contact us for your complimentary consultation
We at Tara Jayde Capital Partners are well equipped to develop strategic business plans for our business partners. Our team of C-Level executives has participated in the business planning process with the top Fortune 100 complex retail and consumer products, well known private equity groups and entrepreneurial ventures that lead to capital formation and the development of new business concepts.
A business plan includes information about an organization’s products, programs and services along with the competitive environment and revenue assumptions. It is your road map to success.
The important components are as follows:
- Business Model
- Strategic Plan
- Value Proposition
- Establishing a BHAG (Big, Hairy, Audacious Goal)
- Operating Plan with Strategies and Initiatives
- Determining KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators)
It is crucial that key planning elements of the operation be examined and executed in order to achieve the goals laid out in the Strategic Business Planning process. Important areas of focus must be:
- Financial Management: Establishing quantifiable measurements that reflect the critical success factors needed to sustain a company
- People Management: The right people in the right places with the right skill set so results can be delivered
- Market Share: What separates you from your competition? How will you position your company to take market share?
- Brand Promise: What do you stand for?
- Customer Relationship Management: How do you interact with your customers?
- Examining Risks and Problems: Develop mitigation plans for swift problem resolution
A Business Management Services Firm
TARA JAYDE CAPITAL PARTNERS, LLC
Strategic Business Planning